28/01/2014 MCAFEE SECURE 認證的網站

https://www.mcafeesecure.com/RatingVerify?ref=www.HongKongCupid.com

2014年9月1日 星期一

---**Mysterious ** make me .... smart man, & men ** i'm being patients now .. I am need a new job support, someone responser me...you say ... (Note) ..- ?! ! - ---**令神秘的我....聰明的哥們,爺們**给這病患中的我..我正需新工作支持我,你們説...(註)..-?!!

*---**Mysterious ** make me .... smart man, & men **  i'm being patients now  .. I am need a new job support,  someone responser me...you say ... (Note) ..- ?! ! -
---**令神秘的我....聰明的哥們,爺們**给這病患中的我..我正需新工作支持我,你們説...(註)..-?!!*


*
推文內容
回覆給

  1. I like beards on my women, gives me something to hold on to
  2. May god have mercy cause that Male to Female transition did not fucking work out.
*==============================================================

 smart man, & men **......you know i mean^^....?!
http://melodytoyssexy.blogspot.com/2014/09/mysterious-make-me-smart-man-men-im.html
================================================================
 
*==========

'I am tired;
Note: These days I am very sick, helpless to give up the chief of the
The body can not carry on ...
Now this ..... I am ... sad to life once the appeal Zi ~

- Please sponsor / employ my skills (such as here share), {never skillfully taking nothing ...}
But today my doctor said I do not sleep a
I said hidden disease, is not like ordinary people sleep ....
Work and my life is full of sub-charge / life
But I began to feel weak the
Encounter like writing articles can play for free,
Each week a different cross-ten draft articles mentioning material
Temporality more freedom.
Salary job.

I can not support the work of the day
Although my boss nor I leave homes
In addition to extremely thankful heart can not be negative the responsibilities of the job.
Had reluctantly Baigan mixed land ...

I hope to find a commentator / freelance writing jobs a person's network
To earn my living and medical expenses minute.
Text without writing code in the office, I can anywhere programming / write text / share free software download manuscript
In addition to a variety of subject matter, but then some can be found in blogs.

My tiny, willing to get 'horses' of the parties enjoy! [Please forgive the self you sell ad]
Shame with compelling, perhaps in bed surrounded by white space
It made ​​me feel that time will run faster

There are sorry pray at open excused ~
Interested parties hired insignificant my words
Look at my blog mail by letter, infinite gratitude ~
rokityee@yahoo.com.hk
Our Hong Kong-mail, thank you!

MelodyRO Sincerely, ~

this blog will contin......when i dead...~
thanks~

http://melodytoyssexy.blogspot.com/2014/09/mysterious-make-me-smart-man-men-im.html 
=============

''疲憊的我;
註:這幾天我是病得很嚴重,無奈要放棄正職了
身體不能支持下去...
現在在此.....我也很...難過的作出人生笫一次的呼吁書~

--請贊助/聘請我的技巧(如這兒的分享),{從來都不巧取分文...}
但今天我的醫生説我不可以再不睡眠了
我説過的隱病,便是不能像常人一般睡眠....
工作和分充充滿我的生命/生活
但我開始感到乏力了
遇上像寫文章可以自由發揮,
每星期可交十篇不同提材的稿
時間性比較自由.
月薪工作.

我已不能支持日間的工作
雖然我的老闆也不捨我離開
心裡除了萬分感恩也不可負了工作的責任.
只好不情願百感交雜地...

希望找到一個網路公司的評論員/自由寫作人的職位
以賺取我的微小生活費和醫療費用.
不用在辦公室編文寫稿,我便可在任何地方編程/寫文/分享免費軟件下載的稿件
除了多種題材外,再有的可見於部落格.

我的微小,願能得到''伯樂''之人仕欣賞![敬請各位原諒自我賣廣告]
羞着迫不得已,或許在病床四面白色的空間
這更讓我感到時間會跑得更快

敞有失敬處祈望多多包涵~
有意者聘請渺小的我的話
期待在我的部落郵箱投函,感激無限~
rokityee@yahoo.com.hk
我們的香港郵箱,謝謝!

MelodyRO敬上~



this blog will contin......when i dead...~
thanks~ 



http://melodytoyssexy.blogspot.com/2014/09/mysterious-make-me-smart-man-men-im.html
---**Mysterious ** make me .... smart man, & men **  i'm being patients now  .. I am need a new job support,  someone responser me...you say ... (Note) ..- ?! ! -
---**令神秘的我....聰明的哥們,爺們**给這病患中的我..我正需新工作支持我,你們説...(註)..-?!!



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言


if you like make fds, wellcome you here~~anytime***

my free place for everyones who want the good software,

come & download them~ wellcome!!